Monday, May 18, 2020

New Blog

I was very frustrated with Blogger for the past couple of years.
There was a great app I used to use to upload photos and was easy to use on my phone.  When we are away on the boat blogging needs to be easy and useable on a phone or tablet.  There is no longer a mobile app for blogger and it’s almost impossible to post. So this will be short.

I started a new blog with Wordpress.
I’ve had it a few years but I had not used it much.
This summer we are back on the water. Hoping for a bit more of a trip than the past two summers.

https://phoenixhunter1985.ca/

This is the link to my new blog.

Just thought I’d post it here for anyone who might still occasionally check this blog out.

I wish I could have finished posting about the summer of 2017. It was a wonderful trip!!  But the Blogger app just bit the dust right smack in the middle of the trip!!  Very frustrating that was!!


No comments:

Post a Comment