Friday, August 25, 2017

Back to the land of cell and sun

I have not been able to post to my blog for a number of reasons.

The first -- no cell - no service!

The second - blogging app I liked to use is no longer useable - Blogpress - doesn't work!

I got another blogging app and it's ok but the photos are not as nice as I would like.

And I'm going to try using the desk top version of Chrome on my iPad. So this is mostly a test blog.

Last time I blogged I was still blogging about Gwaii Haanas.

Next post will be about our trip around Cape St. James.

2 comments:

  1. glad to see your surfaced again............
    if it helps I email my pics to my blog saved as draft and then edit the post and add the writing...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why we use Instagram.

    ReplyDelete