Friday, May 19, 2017

Lovely evening last night.







This morning we left around 9 Am. obviously not have the dog to take to shore in the morning doesn't get us moving any faster!

The weather has been cool but no real wind and no rain. So that is a good thing.

Flat calm seas on the way north around Powell River.







I am trying to sort out photo size. I used to have a "Blogger" app on my iPad but it no longer is supported or working. I don't think Google really wants people to use Blogger any more. They have made the whole process complicated not not very user friendly!!

This app is called "BlogPress". It works fairly well but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to get a decent photo size. So this list is mostly a test.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Leaving Pender Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment